BV and SEX

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello Ladies! 

I'm worried of this, just like you Icm suffering of BV and just like every Woman's dream, I would like to get married, to be a wife, and be a Mom, I would to marry my Man and the idea of marrying him is so lovely. I love him so much and one thing, there's a hindrance, BV. 

What if I get pregnant but miscarriage took place, or baby gets premature, or disability or what . 

And thw fear of risks like STD or HIV. 

Why the hell we end up on this situation ? Why? All I want to is to be with my Man and be a Mom of his Children. It's a dream that I ask God to come true 😭😭😭😭

I get so emotional sorry. 

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Ask for Solosec... if she doesn't give it to you, try another gynecologist. If it's not Solosec, you do not want it...

DO NOT START HOME REMEDIES THAT WANT YOU TO SHOVE STUFF UP YOUR VAGINA.

1. USE Raw Probiotics -30 billion to 95 billion.

2. Cut the sugar and yeast for a little minute so that the bacteria can stop feeding itself.

3. Do not use soap down there. Pour Organic Apple Cider on your wash cloth and wash your vagina with it, rinse with luke warm water

4.(optional) use vaginal probiotic suppositories

• Posted

I totally agree with  raw probiotics and cutting all sugar and yeast but beware of the Solosec: horrible for the liver!  You can do your own research online and make an informed decision, but this is a very strong antibiotic that will wipe your gut flora and is damaging to the liver function. Success cure rate is 67% and I have seen women here who took it and it did absolutely nothing.
    • Posted

All of the research I've done, I haven't seen anything on liver failure. Just possible cancer if taken too many times. I'm going to look into that also.

I would love to try it. We are already poisoned by what our food is made of now, so what would make a difference. If you look up "how long bv has existed, you'd be upset". It's 100% not our fault. My great grandmother is still alive and well.. she's never heard of anything called bv and she's 98 years old. With the research I've done, a lot of it says that we are at a HIGHER RISK of contracting HIV, but I somewhat feel like we already have it. Research also also says, with out treatment of bv, it can cause serious probl

• Posted

†The most common side effects of Solosec include yeast infection, headache, nausea, altered taste, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, abnormal liver function, and vaginal itching. Common vaginal candida and yeast infections. (copied from Solosec disclaimer page). I agree with you that our food and water supply sources are severely  contaminated that's why we all need to be even more vigilant regarding what we put in our bodies and not to damage it further! Eat organic to reduce pesticide consumption, drink filtered water, natural supplementation and good probiotics to strengthen the immune system. As far as HIV, you cannot acquire it out of thin air, obviously, unless you have unprotected sex with an infected partner/s. BV is more of a systematic dysbiosis and isn't life-threatening, it just requires the right approach (different for each individual) to treat it. Doctors, however, carelessly push pharma to make money, period.

• Posted

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has stated that BV can cause serious health risks, including the following:

Increasing the risk of contracting other sexually transmitted diseases, such as chlamydia and gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, and herpes, which, if untreated, may lead to pelvic inflammatory disease and infertility;Increasing the risk of HIV transmission; and,In pregnant women, increasing the risk of pre-term birth...

It's already caused infertility for me. What website are you on. I've looked it up and still haven't seen where it said that it harms the liver. I know I causes carcinogenicity.

• Posted

Doctors recommend to avoid sex while treating your BV in order to recover and not to irritate sensetive and inflamed vaginal tissues. However, if you still feel well enough to have sex or cannot avoid it you should always use a condom or avoid ejaculating inside to avoid-re-infecting or messing up you Ph levels even further! Good luck!

• Posted

I'm a seasoned RN but do not put my blind faith in CDC, these are the guys who push vaccines and injecting healthy kids and population with mercury and other toxins which are know n to cause death or disabilities in kids...but that a separate discussion...

As far as STDs and HIV how on earth would someone be exposed to these if you only have one healthy and monogamous partner?! I have been with my husband for 15 years and we have been with each other our whole lives, so obviously in a situation like this HIV and STDs are impossible. As for PID risk, it is a huge misconception- BV is caused by bacteria and PID is an immune response and infection caused by STDs, you can go to this link and read an expert opinion about BV and PID connection/lack of: https://www.doctorspring.com/question/bacterial-vaginosis-and-pid

Lastly, "Solosec is indicated for the treatment of bacterial vaginosis in adult women ... have been associated with tumors affecting the liver, lungs, mammary, and lymphatic ..." https://www.drugs.com/pro/solosec.html

• Posted

As a seasoned RN I learned not to put all my faith in CDC :who is driven mainly by NOT what is actually good for YOU but what is good for a few big political interests and money- making pharma industry, but that's a separate discussion...

As far as fearing the risk of HIV and STD's there is only one logical conclusion: do not sleep with people who have STDs or HIV and stay safe! How on earth would you get HIV or and STD if you have only one healthy and monogamous partner/husband? I have been with my husband my whole life and married for 15 years (no other people on either side), so to me this risk probability is 0%.

There is no concrete evidence that BV leads to PID, please do your research because it's the biggest misconception in the medical world/studies and is all over the web. BV is an overgrowth of bad bacteria in the vagina and PID is an infection caused as a result of untreated STDs such as herpes, trych, etc. There are no definite studies to show the connection between the two! Lastly, I'm attaching the link about the liver damage/tumor chances of causing liver damages, however, to me the fact that it can cause carcenogenic activity is enough to stay away:-)

• Posted

"Bacterial Vaginosis is said to be that condition in which there is found to be overgrowth of a normally residing bacteria or a fungi called the flora on to the vagina.Although it is conflicted, yet it cannot be detrimental to state any connection between the PID and Bacterial vaginosis. But yes few studies and researchers have found out that the Bacterial Vaginosis could increases the chances of developing the Pelvic Inflammatory Disease; still there are studies that suggest no relation between the two as well as there are rare chances of getting sexually transmitted infections. However, what is of concern in this regard is that,few sexually transmitted diseases can be of concern when it comes to PID. STD such as the more common Chlamydia and the Gonorrhoea are found to be resulting in PID. The organisms that relate to these two can harbour anywhere, in your vagina or can reach up to the fallopian tube." An expert opinion by Dr. Cecelia J. Russ on DoctorSprings

• Posted

I feel you cristine. I also want to get married with my man and have my children. Is it really risk to HIV?
  • Posted

I came across it on a website and which also had an eBook that I purchased. Here is the instructions:

Instructions for using gentian violet vaginally

Wash your hands

Apply Vaseline to your vulva, outside only, if you are using to protect against dying your vulva

Put a pad or panty liner into your underwear, ready for when you are finished

Put on the gloves

Add one tablespoon of gentian violet (1 per cent mix) to the plastic container

Add one tablespoon of water, to dilute by half to make a 0.5 per cent mix – one part water, one part gentian violet makes a 0.5 per cent mix

Dilute further as you wish

If using a douche, to maximise surface area and time, try to do it lying down, but expect mess; otherwise insert douche as high as you can and slowly squeeze contents while sitting on the toilet – wear gloves!

For the tampon method, after unwrapping, put the tip of the tampon inside its applicator into the gentian violet mixture, letting the tampon soak up to three-quarters of the way up the length

Insert the tampon as you normally would

Remove tampon after 3-4 hours

If you have irritation, remove immediately – and wait a day, then dilute your mixture more, and if that doesn’t work, abandon treatment and look to the next treatments

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.