BV coconut oil suppository does it makes you bleed?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was waiting for my boric acid. Impatient I tried coconut oil. I started bleeding.

My boric acid came in from Amazon. I used it for two days, bleeding even more.

Any suggestions?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I don't follow this thread like I should but-whomever mentioned inserting Vitamin C with rosehip works! I was bleeding upon wiping after urinating, then the smelly discharge. Unreal feelings of being unclean and off kilter. I read about the Vitamin C/rosehip and I got it this morning. Inserted it around 10am, laid down for 2 hours and the smell and discharge-GONE! So I decided to do this day and night until I see my gynecologist on Wednesday. I am also taking probiotics and eating yogurt daily. I was depressed for the longest time, but today is a brand new day! All I needed to do was hang in there and read. God bless you all.
    • Posted

Thank you Hope! I tried vitamin C and it stung and burned like crazy. Which one did you use?
    • Posted

It was the CVS brand with only 500mg. I drank a lot of water, and took the cranberry probiotics. I also eat probiotic yogurt.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.