Bv Cured!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've had Bv for 5 years. I tried E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!!!!!!!... Nothing worked. On my first encounter with bv I went to see a doctor to find out what's going on down there, sadly they didn't find anything but just prescribed antibiotics. But I knew something was off... Something felt off. Had a horrible smell, felt itchy on the inside and had a terrible discomfort, down there. Over there years symptoms worsened, especially the pain... I eventually could manage it for a few months but it would always come back with a vengeance.

After year 5 I discovered essential oils and I thank God everyday for my great health. I used a combination of lemongrass, rosemary and teatree essential oils. The kind that's probably not suitable inserting, but I didn't care, I wanted to get rid of the monster.

Now I feel fresh and super clean and healthy. Been fresh for a year now!!! I don't put anything down there. Only wash this flower with water. I don't smoke anymore though, as I feel it used to lead to a flare up.

This monster ate a huge chunk of my life. Living with it made me extremely antisocial, depressed and isolated. I didn't wanna be around people. Just wanted to bury myself in bed all day everyday.

Now that this is behind me, my main concern is overcoming my social phobia. I haven't lived the best of lives since it started, but everything happens for a reason. Who knows, maybe one day I can be social and forget this ever happened to me.

Conclusion: ESSENTIAL OILS ARE EVERYTHING!!!... for real!!!... If u don't know which ones to try u can Google them.

God bless you all... God loves u and He won't let u suffer for too long.

Xx

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi !

I'm really happy for you. It's going on 4 years for me. I'm pretty much living with it. How exactly did you use the oils and how often.

• Posted

Woooow Congratulations ... now tell us what your protocol was .... doses, times and how did you do it?
  • Posted

Yay!!

I'm so happy for you! I've been dealing with it for 6 years now off and on.

Can you PLEASE give actual details of what exactly you did? Literally step by step. Please.

I feeling disgusting 24/7. Constantly changing underwear, constantly getting discharge all over my work scrubs and other pants. I want to feel beautiful, confident and happy again.

• Posted

congrats! please give us the dosage and how to use it!
  • Posted

Sorry I took so long to followup...

I used to put a few drops of the essial oil on my finger and insert it in my vagina, make small circles to feel the walls nd take out the finger.

Did this twice a day for the first week, morning and night... Once before sleeping in the 2nd week.

Sometimes id drink a few drops if i felt like, its probably a bit dangerous or something,but id totally recommend it for someone whos at their wits end, it makes u feel healthy inside and out.

This will definitely work. TRUST me!!! I had one of the worst cases of bv... Thank God im still alive to share this... Contemplated suicide too many times because of this sad

Theres the light at the end of the tunnel, ladies.

God bless u guys!

Take good care!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.