BV cured after 10 years!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'd like to share how I cured myself of bacterial vaginosis after over 10 years of suffering.

Some of my symptoms over that time included, apart from the smell, really weird, clotted and very strong smelling menstrual period, pain during intercourse, as if my vagina was rubbed raw, and recurrent vaginal thrush.

I have during this time overcome some other major health crises, yet the BV just wouldn't budge, despite a healthy diet, no sugar, fermented foods etc etc. In desperation i googled homeopathy for a smelly vagina. 2 remedies were suggested by the homeopathy forum I landed on to a woman who descibed her symptoms very much as if I'd written it myself. I looked into the remedies and found that kreosotum sounded more like me than whatever the other remedy was (can't remember what it was now) so i procured kreosotum 200c, I took 2 doses for 3 days and then a further dose a week later. I've been symptom free since (about 3 months ) and enjoying sex again! At last! I cannot express how happy I am to at last be free of this dreadful condition. It was soooo depressing for so long! I cannot say and would not suggest that this remedy would be the cure all for all women with this condition, that's not how homeopathy works! I would most certainly suggest seeking out a homeopath for treatment. I have a little bit of knowledge of homeopathy from treating acute condtions , I think I got lucky to pick the correct remedy off the bat like that, it is probably better to see a homeopath in other words, rather than do what I did and try your luck, but if you're on a tight budget it might not be a bad idea to try treating yourself. The remedies are so inexpensive. I think the reason I'd not seen a homeopath myself is that i was too damn embarrassed to talk to anyone about what I was experiencing :-( i just felt so yucky!

I hope this gives somebody some hope!

Good luck with your vaginas ladies and don't give up !

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi!

Thank you for sharing, it gives chronic sufferers like me hope. Are you still symptom free, and in what form did you take the kreosotum? xx

• Posted

Im going to give it a try. Ive tried everything and nothing works!! So freaking stressed out.
    • Posted

I am still pretty much symptom free. A couple of times I've been a little itchy, one time i had a bit of smelly discharge so i just took the remedy a few more times. My period blood is now normal, no smell. Can't recall if I mentioned that I'd had really weird clotty smelly menstruation on and off for about 5 years as well. All in all the miracle stands ! I'm having sex again without stress omg I'm happy :-) i took the remedy as a liquid but the pillules work just as well, and don't taste bad.

• Posted

Please keep me updated, if the kreosotum doesn't work and you'd like to try another homeopathic, if you can't afford to see a trained homeopath I'd be happy to help you narrow down the choices. It's really a process of elimination till you get the right fix. I've got plenty of books to consult and the whole www.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.