BV CURED AFTER 2 years!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

**Scroll down if you want to know what I did without having to read my long story. Hope this helps someone!! I struggled with pain/burning during urination that usually lasted a whole day sad Also extreme pain/burning during sexual intercourse. Now I'm BV free and I don't have these problems anymore!!** I'm opened to any questions smile 

My BV symptoms first started when I began to have sexual intercourse without using a condom. I started to get a smelly discharge and was really itchy in my vaginal area. I went to my primary care provider and she diagnosed me with BV and put me on Flagyl. The symptoms disappeared right away and I was BV free for like three weeks. The smelly discharge came back but not as strong this time. The smelly discharge only came right after sexual intercourse and after I showered it seemed to calm down. Months passed by and I started to get these episodes of painful/burning during urination--that lasted even after I urinated. It only went away when I drank at least 36oz of water. These episodes continued to happen and I finally decided to go back to my PCP after they became more frequent. They put me on Flagyl again and it failed. My episodes seemed to get worse. I started to do sitz baths with apple cider vinegar and it worked to relieve the symptoms temporarily. My PCP then recommended boric acid suppositories which also worked temporarily. I decided to go a CO-OP close to home and explore natural remedies. The worker there recommended me to take greek yogurt and douche, to leave in the yogurt for about 30 minutes. I did this about three times and got a little itchy. I also bought PH balance douche called "Bio-match Good clean love" Link is below. THIS IS WHAT CURED MY BV!!! I used it three nights straight and at first, I felt a tingly feeling and it went away gradually. I was getting my pain/burning at urination every week and this PH balancer saved my life!! My BV got worse when I drank a lot on the weekends or when I had sex. I started to panic because I wasn't able to enjoy sex with my boyfriend anymore. But after using this PH balance there was not more burning/pain during sexual intercourse. It literally changed my life. 

How I cured my BV: 

I used this PH balancer three times a week. Now I use it as a spot treatment. Once a week or so. Whenever I get itchy down there. 

Link to PH balancer: 

https://goodcleanlove.com/shop/bio-match-restore/

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Thanks for sharing.

How many weeks did you do this for? Did you use this lubricant and the yogurt or did you stop the yogurt once you got irritated? 

How long have you been free of BV?

• Posted

First I used the yogurt three times and stopped using it because I started to get itchy. Then, I used the gel (PH balancer)  three consecutive times in once week. Now I just use it every week. I've been doing this for a month and a half and I'm BV free since then. This is the longest time I have gone without having the episodes I described above in my post. 

• Posted

Is this a douche or just a gel? I looked on the site but I do not see a douche...been battling for 23 months.E Coli is the demon but God knows I am fighting it with everything. I am still searching for a resolution or in January I'm paying 4000 for CO2 laser resurfacing🙏🏽

• Posted

It's a gel. It comes with a little tube, almost like a syringe and you insert the gel up the vagina. I do this at night before I go to bed. You can def do it during the day but the gel might come out once you sit down and pee. The gel contains lactic acid so it will allow the good bacteria to grow again, creating that balance. Hope this helps and good luck!

• Posted

I'm purchasing it as we speak and thanks 

Happy Holidays Sista God bless🙏🏽

• Posted

Make sure it says PH balancing and moisturizing gel. There are different products out there that look the same by the brand good love. Thank you and happy holidays to you too!
    • Posted

On the bottle it should say “ph balancing and moisturizer”.  The actual name on the website is “bio match”. There’s just a lot of look a like products. So like I said, make sure it says “ph balancing and moisturizer” on the box. Let me know f you find it! 
    • Posted

I found it at CVS and praying for resolution thanks Sista God bless you🙏🏽 

• Posted

I did not realize i put down the wrong link

This is the right product: 

https://www.target.com/p/good-clean-love-bio-match-restore-moisturizing-lubricant-2-oz/-/A-46784755?sid=1185S&ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Health+Beauty+Shopping_Local&adgroup=SC_Health+Beauty&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9019550&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-NXwsa7p1wIV3LjACh0BRQN3EAQYASABEgIelvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

The gel is called "pH balancing and moisturizing vaginal gel" by good clean love brand. They have different products that look the same. So please make sure it says "ph balancing and moisturizing vaginal gel".

• Posted

I got it and I have 2 more nights to restore. I feel better and am continuing to pray for ALL OF US🙏🏽in Jesus name Amen

• Posted

It's okay! I got the right one too. Once you said gel I knew which one to get. I also went to cvs yesterday. Used it immediately and the smell went away. I'm going to keep using it and taking probiotics and vitamins. I hope it cures me too. 

Thanks for this ??

• Posted

I'm praying for you Sista 🙏🏽I started it too and been on Probiotics from Whole Food that were like 45.00 and praying we all get resolution. 

• Posted

American Health 20 billion Probiotics it's a liquid that taste like yogurt 

FemDolophus Probiotics both are refrigerated I started these after the last dose of Antibiotics that my doctor prescribed last week. I am so sick of medicine that doesn't work and cost hundreds of dollars. I have no smell and the burn is gone. I am just going to finish 4 days and pray we do not still have to battle for years;while 5 different doctors really seem not to care and feel like I am imagining this problem;then when the test comes back they just issue 1 round of medicine that doesn't work. I've been researching so many treatments that I feel as if aim becoming a scientist by default.I was amazed to see so many women suffer from this...I pray someone really helps us because if doctors had to walk around discharging, burning,hurting,suffering and in pain maybe there would be a true search for a cure. There is some help but this" Come Back "is about money not a cure. My  doctor told me I need to just have sex...I haven't in 2 years because I am not in a relationship and this hurts...I've cried so many years...2 now and I pray for us all. 

I will keep you Ladies informed I just hope God heals my body inside and out and everyone that is suffering in Jesus name🙏🏽

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.