BV -E.Coli

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello Ladies

I have been fasting for awhile and haven't been able to give you any updates. I finished the Ampicillin and started my cycle. I noticed the discharge after my cycle ended in 2 days. I spoke to one of the doctors from Boston that does the combination to cure reoccurring infections and they stated to end this we have to make sure we do not have any infections in our mouth. I went to the dentist and needed 3 root canals. I did them all in one day. That was 4000 dollars. I've got to go back for caps in 30 days that will be 8000 for Porcelin crowns...however;I do not have that much and I am trying to find a better insurance that I have because the discount on the 4000 was like 1800...now this Friday I have a free consultation with the Co2 lasers for ending BV,Yeast and UTI. I am going but I do not know when I will be able to afford the procedure because it is 900-1100 and I have gone broke with the root canals. I am starting to drink Aloe Vera Juice to see if this will help clean out the medicine that the dentist prescribed to get all the infection out of my mouth from the teeth that I had repaired last week. I was given Cleocin which is an antibiotic for Bacteria Infection and I am using Boric Acid Probiotic Vaginal Suppositories to cure this BV. I have oral antibiotics for 7 days, 1 day Clindess after that with a refill if necessary,then 14 days of the Boric Acid. I am also taking Probiotics for Vaginal health orally. God knows I am praying so hard to be free of all this infection. It hurt my heart to hear how so many women from so many walks of life have to deal with this infection. I am praying so hard for Us. I am off all of Social Media and all things that are stressful and just praying for Breakthrough for US all. God knows that we fall short and as Mothers,Wives,Sisters,Best Friends,Daughters something this small should not be able to ruin our Health. I am not in a relationship because of this...I am too afraid to get close to any man. I am so hurt to go around anyone because my vagina is always wet and smells fishy. I was able to sleep with no panties,walk around with no smell and for 21 months this have been a pain like no other. I would rather have a baby than have this disease. I am asking Jesus right now for Total Healing.God bless all of My Sistas that I have met online good night Be Strong Love you all🙏🏽

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry you're going threw this people don't seem to understand the effects it has on your life. I was afraid to come out of my room all I would do is hide and avoid people because that was the only time I didn't have anxiety because no one could smell me. I barely was having sex with my boyfriend and when I did all I would do is worry the entire time so I couldn't enjoy it at all. Eventually it got to the point where I would make myself so drunk so I would feel confident to be intiment with him. Alcohol soon became my best friend and I was drinking nearly every day because I wouldn't worry about being around people when I was drunk. Unfortunately I was an idiot and drank and drove a few times and got picked up for a DUI. The guilt of that of putting other people at risk because I was being stupid was so selfish. I have zero confidence in myself and am trying to gain my confidence back. All I would think about was if people could smell me it never left my mind. There where days when I would go home and sleep so I didn't have to think about it. I was made fu of in high school because of it, there would be days that I would skip certain classes because of students that would make fun of me. Because I would skip certain classes so much because I was to embarrassed and didn't want to get made fun of I failed them. It literally ruined my entire life. Anyone who is suffering with this I am so sorry it has been the most painful, stressful, angry, and hurtful thing to ever happen to me. I know what you're going threw Teri. It's horrible doing everything you can to avoid being around people. I haven't had any symptoms for over 3 months now I've been taking these pro biotics called balance complex it took seven months of me taking these to get my ph balance in check. I would highly recommend for you to try them. They have wonderful reviews and fortunately for many women they worked right away. I hope the laser surgery goes good for you! I was reading articles about vivagel for bv and there main forcus for it is for the women who have chronic bv to get rid of it for good. They had great success rates I think they're planning on issuing it in the US by next year. We just have to keep praying that they find a cure. Hope is the only thing that has gotten me threw this, and knowing that a company is finally doing all they can to cure this disease and they're having great success rates is it feels like a miracle to me. 

• Posted

I will pray for you too...your story just brought me to tears...I am so sorry that you failed school and got a DUI. That's why I pray every minute of the day. Where did you purchase your Probiotics? Im purchasing Thrive this week. It's a weight loss system with Probiotics. God knows this hurt my heart so many of us crying out for help and no results. Have a blessed day🙏🏽

• Posted

I purchased them on amazon they're called balance complex for women. It's a white bottle with purple writing on the front. They're 39.95 as said it's the only thing that has kept most symptoms away from me. I still do get almost potato smelling discharge every now and again. But usually my discharge has no smell and is kept under control. I'm sorry you're going threw everything you have. It's a horrible thing to have.

• Posted

I am going to the dentist Tuesday because I had 3 root canals and was prescribed Cleocin oral. I used Clindess 1 day for 2 weeks,then on to my OB/GYN for reevaluation from the E Coli treatment. After that to dr for laser treatment that's 1100.00 I have spent 4000 for root canals plus 200 for antibiotics in 2 weeks. I am just still praying and waiting on God because I have no fear just FAITH🙏🏽

• Posted

Hello! I know what your going through. Happened to me a few years ago and didn't go away for almost 10 months. For some reason I got it again just a few weeks ago. I read a lot about this and the difficulties getting rid of it

Time before I think I tried everything and anything. So i already new all those things dont work. I read about a lady this got a douche bag and put in about 2 tablespoons of bleach to water in the bag. So, it's the only I hadn't tried so I said oh crap!! Not bleach!! But she seemed sincere so I decided to try it. First night I thought I would be burning worse. But I wasn't. Not to much better anyway. So, 2nd night I tried it and was some better. 3rd night trying it and felt somewhat better. The burning was gone. Then I waited. How many days or weeks before it returns? Day after day I thought oh my gosh another day went by. Then a week. Then 2 weeks . Then 3 weeks. And I haven't had one day of burning. I thank God Almighty from this practically ruining my life. Oh one more thing you need to lay down with legs in the air. Then fill her up co to speak. And stay in that position for about 2 to 3 minutes. I won't hesitate doing it again should it return. One more thing. I read all the good bacteria would be gone. Well, if you've got bv the good bacteria are already gone. I am not a doctor and this is what I experienced. I do hope the best for you.

• Posted

I feel you it’s so scary thinking about something living in the vagina and nothing killing it. I’m going to pray and try it too in Jesus name

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.