BV Finally Gone! Finally found something that works!! Took just a week

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had the same problems with BV and had pretty much tried everything everyone is describing in this forum until a friend told me about an asian remedy which I was able to track down and buy online.  It's a cigar shaped stick you insert for about a minute.  I was extremely skeptical after dealing with this problem for years and was ready to try anything.  I noticed within two days the odor had disappeared and mucous had lessened. It's been over 12 months now of just using this product for a few days in the first few weeks and I cannot believe it has not returned.  The product is called Isla Soap stick, I bought it online as I could not find it anywhere in chemists.   I think because it is like a chinese asian medicine.  On their site there is plenty of info about how the product.   Trust me it works. I hope this helps you like it did me!!!!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I need more info please
    • Posted

Take a look at their website Isla Soap Stick.  The explain in detail about the product, FAQ etc and you can order on line. There were a number of testimonials on there also that related to my BV problem where other people also had instant results.  I seriously cannot thank this product enough.  I honestly thought nothing was ever going to clear it completely. I used it for one minute as instructed by just inserting into the vagina then taking out, you dont move it around or anything.  The vaginal walls absorb the medicinal herbs.  Within a few hours mucous was already lessened and the following day had only a faint smell.  I waited a couple of days then reused it again and then left it.  Within a week by BV was gone!!!!  The following week I just used it the once and I have not had to use it again since!!!  It's now been 12 months.  You have no idea who happy I am to finally have found an instant cure.

• Posted

Wow......let me search for it. Thank u for the info girl....

• Posted

You are most welcome.  I cannot believe I am completely rid of BV which I have been dealing with for nearly 6 years and thought it was incurable.
  • Posted

I know right, u shud be the happiest person. i have bv for 8 years.....so i hope it will wok.
  • Posted

How is it goin with the BV, I have been struggling with this embarrassing infection for 20 years. I have been taking metro gel just as long. I am currently eating yogurt and using coconut and tea treat oil. But is your remedy still working?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.