BV - garnerella strain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone have this type? Has anyone tried Clindesse cream? If so did it cause a yeast infection?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yes. It has worked for me. No yeast infection.  This cream is strong. Got into the nervous system to the brain.  It affected my mood.
  • Posted

Joy I have the same strain. Does that cream have to be prescribed?
  • Posted

You can get clindamycin on websites. If you are in the Uk the GP may prescribe.  As a rule, doctors prescribe flagyll first.  Clindamycin cream can affect people in different ways.  There are capsules as well.  I will double check on clindesse cream, that it is clindamycin.
  • Posted

Clindesse is clindamycin.
    • Posted

Hi it’s actually Nuvessa cream. Anyone tried that? Looks like it may be a flagyl type drug. This one is one time and not five nights. 
  • Posted

Joy are you going to try the cream? I just messaged my doctor to prescribe it to me. I’m on day two of the hydrogen peroxide. Yesterday I felt amazing, today I had yellow/brown discharge no smell. I’ve had some spotting that hasn’t stopped since I was taking the Boric Acid and I’ve still been having sexrolleyes. That could be why I’m bleeding. I’d like to know your progress. 
    • Posted

Hi I’m picking up the cream tonight. It’s a one dose thing. How are you doing the HP?  I’ve done solosec twice and it didn’t work. My main symptom is dryness or itchy feeling. No odor or much discharge. 

Boric acid hurt me. I felt worse taking it. 

I’m taking so many probiotics. 

• Posted

Please let me know how it goes although it does sound like our BV is different. I don’t have any pain or itch. I tried Solosec once and it didn’t help at all! The HP I did yesterday and today but my discharge light yellow/bloody is getting worse! I just douched with acidophilus and tonight I’m going to the VH essentials vaginal suppositories they were cheap and have great reviews! I really hope the cream works for you! 

Are you taking an probiotics?

• Posted

Hi Joy I was wondering how it went with the cream? I’m picking mine up today but I’m not sure what dosage it is or for how long I will be taking it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.