Bv gone

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had bv for about 2 months. I recently went to the gynocologist for test and the test came back negative for bv! This was the first time I didn't use antibiotics for treatment. I tried to nourish my body by eating more alkaline foods, drinking lemon water, alkaline water and occasionally drinking small amounts of apple cider vinegar in my water. I switched my probiotics to women's fem dophilus that I purchased from Sprouts. Also taking a Womens multivitamin. When I felt stressed I used essential oils, yoga, and prayer. I used probably about 5 vaginal suppositories from vh essentials total. Not everyday but mainly when discharge was heavy. On stressful days I would also take a warm baking soda bath with a few drops of tea tree. This sounds like a lot but I really believe that lowering stress and trying to make my body less acidic was key. It sounds counter productive because the vagina is supposed to be acidic but it worked for me! I really tried to focus on what I put into my body rather than trying to use different remedies to just treat my vagina solely. Good luck to everyone! If this works for anyone please give your feedback to help others. It was so encouraging for me to read stories of what worked for other women. It gave me motivation to keep trying rather than taking the antibiotics just to have it return again months later.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Girl that’s so good to hear I Took advice from another girl by taking three different vitamins three weeks ago and so far I’ve been having good sign I go to the doctors Monday so if I test positive I’ll try this but so far um hoping I test negative.n wen I do I’ll be back to release them so u can pass on.i screen shot wat u went thru to reach out to others😍😍

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.