BV gone. Normal sex life.

Posted , 7 users are following.

I think this forum is deleting any thread that actually has some good advice for women. I feel so bad for everyone that’s here because I have found so many good post and when I come back the post is gone or deleted because of the rules here. I’m going to look for another way to communicate with women that are online looking for help. I’m feeling like a normal woman again after suffering for so many years. Please inbox me for details.  

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What did you do to be cured? Pls help. I still want to have kids and ruined sex life is hard.
  • Posted

I would love to know what worked for you. I can say I tried everything but not really. The way other post remedies are by putting spaces between keywords or symbols to distract the moderator. 
  • Posted

I have suffered for many years. Please share with me what has worked for you.
  • Posted

How can I inbox you ?? Years with this is horrible please help. I’ve tried everything and it always comes back. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.