Bv had this for 9 years now help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Had bv for 9 years had help from doctors but nothing works I'm willing to try anything it's driving me mad I feel dirty can anyone help me plz

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

BORIC ACID!!! People on here are not listening to me! It has cured mine so far!
    • Posted

Ok. You need to get some gel capsules, size 00. Ebay is good for them. Then purchase some Humco boric Acid. Think it's called that, I'll check. Then fill the capsule with the powder and insert into the vagina overnight. It will leak out the next day so wear a panty liner. Do this 3 nights in a row if it's bad, then once a week thereafter. I also insert a acidophilus capsule at the same time but you don't have to. Occasionally people say they get a reaction but it's rare and hell, ypu can get a reaction to anything! Google it and you will find that thousands of women use it to cure their BV.
    • Posted

Thank you for replying to me il give it a go
  • Posted

Boric acid works wonders. you will notice a difference the very next day.  google it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.