BV Help

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've had BV on and off for the past year. This is really aggravating and no one else really understands. I've taken a lot of medicine and I'm tired of paying for it if the BV is going to come right back. What ways worked for you all the best? I really need help.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Boric acid suppositories worked the best for me. I ordered the boric acid on Amazon and bought double 00 empty capsules to put it in. I would use 3-4 days in a row, but some ppl need them for up to a week or so. Do not taken boric acid internally. It's ok to use vaginally as it will straighten out your ph. Then I would follow up after that to use a probiotic vaginally for a few nights. Also take the probiotics internally.
    • Posted

I don't. Some ppl use them after their cycle or sex for maintenance but if I don't have an issue I don't use them. Also, wear a pantiliner while using them because it will give you a very liquid type of discharge. It's completely normal but some ppl don't expect that.
    • Posted

No, I've never had bleeding with the boric acid suppositories. Have you?
  • Posted

Hi Chelseab16.. what cured my BV was soaking in Tea Tree oil and warm water for a few days.. and apple cyber vinegar for a hour or so.. that completely got rid of my bv and I haven't had any symptoms of bv in 6 months... they sell tea tree oil at any drug store for about 10$
  • Posted

What brand and details on the boric acid? I need help I want to order anything right now I can't live like this anymore!!!!

What mg brand, is it liquid, powder?

• Posted

I haven't ordered any yet. I've been looking at reviews on amazon for different brands. I think it's powder though, that way you can put it in the capsules. 
    • Posted

I tried the vitamin C vaginally but it comes back the day after.... Ugh so stressful
  • Posted

With the vitamin c , can you keep a tampon inside so it doesn't come out?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.