BV HELP ASAP

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok ladies, I am about to have a mental break down and I really need advice. I have been using hydrogen peroxide about twice a week for a month now to get rid of BV. Ive done other things, but this has been the best. It has been gone gone gone. WELL, I am suppose to start my period next week (FEB 6), and I am having cramps and a little brownish bleeding. I thought the BV was coming back, so I went to put the peroxide on the tampon and when I inserted and brought it back out, the tampon plastic had blood on it? I was like, HUH? Could I be pregnant? Could I have done something to myself from using hydrogen peroxide so much? Am I just starting my period early? I have been packing to leave my boyfriend because we have been arguing nonstop and Im unhappy and extrememly depressed and emotional and STRESSED! Could I have just started my period early due to stress???? OMG!! I cannot be pregnant by this man, please I need some advice ASAP!!!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

U most likely started your period early. Or are just spotting between periods cuz of the syress. wouldnt worry. Thats Not bv symptoms. And if you're bleeding it's probably not pregnancy.
  • Posted

Well, I got confused because I dont start for another week and a half, so I Googled it and it said, "Implantation bleeding happens about a week before your period is due." But my first reaction to the brownish blood was that I had done something to my cervix or something with all this H2O2. Or something else. I have also been complaing for the past week about my breasts being extremely tender. Google said it was due to dairy products or salty foods and I have definitely been eating a lot of sodium lately such as Ramen Noodles like 4 times a week. I am so freaked out right now.
  • Posted

I have to say that the common element that has remained throughout my own trails is also a relationship that (while I do have love and care for him) has brought a significant amount of stress and insecurity into my life. I have only gotten ill below the belt once before and I remember it was when I couldn't detach from an unhealthy relationship. 

Just replying as the body is wiser than our brains. Good luck to you moving forth. However - maybe get tested. The bleeding can be a sign of STI (an easily curable one). 

• Posted

If you have been stressing out the way you say you have been that can cause your period to come early.
  • Posted

I've freaked out about bleeding at the wrong time too. It happens every once and a while for me even if I'm on bc. But there are so many reason for irregular bleeding so don't assume it's implantation bleeding. Some people get tender breasts during ovulation as well as slight bleeding during ovulation. you're right around that time so that could ecplain it. The bleeding you're talking about does not sound like h202 irritation to me. I wouldn't stop that since you've had success with it. Of course you could always go to the gyno to ease your worries. But right now just try to breatbreathe. Everything will work itself out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.