Bv help please!

Posted , 2 users are following.

ok so i have been dealing with bv for Almost 6 years now and nothin has helped the whole time! I have had the fishy smell for almost 6 years and i live in a small town so that just makes it worse cause everybody knows about it and nobody can just let me and my family be! i even have neighbors that stand outside my house here and there and make fun of me and tell my kids to say certain things about me or to me which is horrible! why do people have to be this way? Theirs nothin i can do about this either cause i have tried and it just makes me look crazy cause obviously they know when i call someone or what i say cause u can hear everything that's said. Im tired of living my life like this i just want my body back. Has anyone found something new that works other then the antibiotics, garlic, vinegar, sea salt, tea tree oil, probiotics, yogurt, or the bv gels u can get off the shelves. please help!?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Take 800mg of folic acid. You will see results within at least 3 days. I also have struggled with BV for the last 5 years and after a long 5 years of bad smells and discharge. i finally have kept it under controll. Thank me later. Also you can do more research on why this actually cures it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.