BV HELP PLEASE

Posted , 2 users are following.

I got bv a month ago I think it's because of too much lube and it doesn't seem to go away my odor I don't have one I don't have itch or burning just discharge white discharge. I tried everything monistat vitamin c sea salt acv and I'm giving up .. someone please help it's draining me and my boyfriend any cures ? I'm scared to douche cause I heard it's damaging and causes yeast infections help please

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Did you go to the doctor and were diagnosed with BV? 
    • Posted

No I tried telling my mom and she said it's just discharge sad she doesn't know that I am sexually active so I don't know what to do

• Posted

I guess I am confused as to why you think you have BV.  You don't the odor burning or the itching.  If you are really concerned you should tell your Mom that you aren't feeling well so she will take you to the doctor or go to a free clinic.  Are you having any other symptoms besides excess discharge?   Some discharge is normal and maybe your hormones have changed a big since you have become sexual active.  I would suggest you see someone so you can discuss this.

• Posted

I have a little order but if isn't strong. But it's not heavy discharge just a little and it's daily it doesn't come out a lot . Free clinics ? Do you need insurance for that ?

• Posted

I have never been to one but I don't believe that you need insurance.  I wish you could be open an honest with your Mom.  Makes it hard that you can't talk to her about this.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.