BV is curable!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone!

I've been reading some of the post and I deeply empathize with you all. I've suffered for over 20 years with this issue and life was horrible!

Have any of you tried Boric acid vaginal suppositories and pills? In another post I mentioned the VH Essentials line of products. They work for most women unless you're sensitive to them or have something else going on down there.

I remember going to bed and waking up to sheets that didn't smell like a fish gym for the first time!

Do you know what's causing the BV? You can get treated but your diet or daily routine can bring it back.

Replace your underwear before and after treatment with white cotton panties . If you have a day off, dont even wear them. Even when treated, if you sweat in those panties, the smell will be there.

Eat at leat one Greek yogurt a day and plenty of water and cranberry juice. BV can cause frequent urination for some.

Please keep in mind that everything does not work for everyone. Find what works for your body.

Even though this monster is confidence shattering you still have to live your life until cured. Go to open outdoor spaces and avoid overcrowded ones. Take panty liners with you and change them often. Once the discharge is in the panties, that's the kiss of death for your confidence. Also stay dry.

If you chose to stay home, make sure you are getting sunlight to fight the depression BV can bring.

I hope this helped at least one person. I know too well how BV can make you depressed and the impact it has on your social life. It's nice to have a support system for a topic no one wants to discuss.

All the best!

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Are you controlling it or did you get rid of it for good?
    • Posted

Prebiotics  orally from VEssential with cranberry and Boric Suppositories vaginally ant VEssential vaginal Suppositories vaginally too
    • Posted

Pre biotic and Probiotics help maintain the balance of good bacteria in the vagina. Yes, they are taken orally. There are many different pre and pro biotics out there. Ask your doctor which is best for you. The vaginal suppositories also help maintain balance and odor control if you begin to feel less confident. You can use boric acid suppositories instead of the VH Essentials. I'm allergic and can't the Boric acid ones. What have you tried and how severe is your case if you don't mind me asking?

• Posted

25 months of E Coli surviving in my vagina cavity. The doctors say I am so healthy but I feel it inside of me and the female OB was the one who realized it was E Coli but she didn’t know how to treat it because Ampicillin orally didn’t work. I’m looking for another dr because the ones I went to seemed frustrated the female OB suggested burning the endometrium...a hysterectomy ? I asked why would a Healthy Woman with No Cronic diseases have a hysterectomy? So it’s been 2 minths without antibiotics. I’ve had bv before Clindess  and Flagyl usually killed it 1-2 weeks,but I’ve never had AV. A nurse on here told me E. coli is t bv
  • Posted

I’m confused to what you’re saying...VEssential and Boric Acid vaginal Suppositories and what are the pills?
    • Posted

So I started douching with Peroxide and taking FemFlora in January. I am going to a Naturalist next week. It seems as if it’s only about cash. Naturalist don’t take insurance 350 up front and told me to fast for 2 days. I’ve fasted for 2 days 2 years ago and used every homeopathic and Medical treatment no solution. Researchers up North have been saying E. coli has to be killed locally when it’s in vagina. I bring paperwork to office and the doctors look confused. I didn’t know so many women suffered until nights of no sleep and crying for 2 years. I have a battle in my hands in Jesus name. I’ve been celibate for 26 months and I will be forever unless God cure this and send me a husband 
  • Posted

Hello. I seem to have a lot of skin reactions to most treatments. I get huge blisters and red, raw skin. But the other advice, I'm def going to follow! Thank you.

• Posted

Hello. I seem to have a lot of skin reactions to most treatments. I get huge blisters and red, raw skin. But the other advice, I'm def going to follow! Thank you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.