BV nightmare

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have suffered from bv for a long time but didn't realise what it was until last year as it can be similar discomfort to a uti.

I've had 2 lots antibiotics since October 19 and an going through another bout it really gets me down and feel so lousy.

I've requested another lot of antibiotics but don't want to keep having to take them away they will stop working eventually.

There are treatments you can get from Amazon has anyone tried anything and had good result as don't want to waste money.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

try clindamycin vaginal cream got rid of my bv after having it 4 years its on prescription i tried stuff off amazon and pharmacy and dint work made the smell worse

• Posted

Fresh squeezed lemons has helped me tremendously. I drink lemon water or lemonade OFTEN. Lemons are very acidic and help keep our pH balance in check. I also take a probiotic daily specifically for vaginal care. So far so good.

• Posted

DO NOT BUY BORIC LIFE! it was such a waste of money. the burning became so bad by the third day that i couldnt even insert the suppository. thought i wasnt going to make it through the night.

• Posted

DO NOT BUY BORIC LIFE! it was such a waste of money. the burning became so bad by the third day that i couldnt even insert the suppository. thought i wasnt going to make it through the night.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.