BV possibly?

Posted , 8 users are following.

I recently thought I had a yeast infection and treated myself. However, lately I’ve had some different feelings down there. There is no discharge at all and no odor, but it just feels off. I’m also now experiencing abdominal/pelvic pain. Could I have BV without any discharge or odor?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I would say no bv is usually really fishy and you will have some discharge down there 
  • Posted

I didn't have any discharge or odor. Just really bad itching. I'm cured finally..

• Posted

I was on my 2nd dose of flagyl. Itching and everything is gone. They wanted me to come back they were going to do a biopsy of some cells and then put me on a high dose of steroids but I didn't want to pay $400 for this and I've been good ever since

• Posted

I had no discharge and no odor. I did have constant itching and burning that was making me insane. Also abdominal discomfort. I was surprised, but was just diagnosed with BV. They gave me Metrogel, which I am just starting so hoping for there best...
  • Posted

Yeast infections and some sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea usually don't cause vaginal odors. You should get it check with a doctor immediately. 

• Posted

Already been to the doctor. Culture came back as BV. I was a little surprised.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.