BV /sex /treatment what's working .

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I've had this before things that cause this for me 

- always sex , usually some one new releasing inside sets this off , not always but on the occasions I've had it 

- recently a sexcapade of a to v sex brought on a recent bout which was seemingly rid of with peroxide once and tea treee over a day or so but returned after sex and realease inside me again in a week 

What I noticed in the past my body would react after sex by almost feeling like I had a temp uncomfortable usually a shower and some attention would eliminate this unless sex in this way was two frequent and my body had no time to rebalance 

Personally if I don't take probiotics I have a few issues digestive mainly so I've stocked up again with some that also are vag freindly 

The bf is sort of understanding luckily I have some time apart to resolve the issue . I've never taken antibiodics for this in the past probably had around 8 occurrences 

I do not douce 

Here's some advice ( although I'm mid way into treating this round , I think it's worse because of the type of sex I engaged in ) 

- this isn't a one time treatment as we need to 

Eliminate the bad bacteria 

In my case cause by a to v sex 

Reregulate the ph in my case this is caused / f****d up by sex semen 

And balance the good bacteria 

In my case I stopped taking probiotics a few weeks ago and the ones I was taking were out of date , whoops 

So what works for this 

Peroxide squirted up there over a towel - awesome relief do it over a few nights or whenever kills bacteria get that s**t gone ( I did this in the morning ) 

Apple cider viniger drink squirt etc regulate the ph up in there to promote the growth of food bacteria ( I did this before the next bit ) 

Before bed shove some probiotics up there ( woke up no smelling felt fresh and normal ) 

For during the day tampon and tea tree oil will help you get through the day when it's really bad but be aware your killing the good stuff here too so repeat the above steps .

It's been two days all these things help in there own way but remember kill the bad stuff make sure you add the good back 

Additionally I'm drinking more water and adding some vit c and probiotics to my diet I eat so much chocolate so I'll cut down on this 

Oh also I don't drink coffee I notice when I was a smoker this was an issue and when I quit it wasn't recently had a few smokes so I think this also added to my issue . 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I've tried all these things none helped

• Posted

Did you not find any relief temporarily from them ? Sorry to here this my plan b if it didn't work ( or took too long to work ) 

Was the antibiodics but I hear this just comes back , the reason being you kill or the good bacteria and f up the ph by doing this , so my plan was do it then insert probiodics for some time to make sure that didn't happen . You've tried every thing .... what do you think is the problem or issue then ? I know it sounds lame but you fit instincts are usually right 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.