Bv struggle

Posted , 2 users are following.

For years my sex life is limited i can go from bv uti yeast once a mnth right before my cycle or after i drink water so much so im trying 100%raw honey tomm i completed all med flag,amoxciallan diffuclan so tomm im doing the honey thing wish me luck this kitty is creul lol

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I suffered with BV for 8 years. I tried everything all anti biotics and home remedies out there and nothing worked longer than a week. About a year ago I started douching with H2O2 3% atleast 3x a week and it was the only thing that worked for me. Thats how I got it to stop, until a few months ago i started adding natural seamoss gel to my smoothies. I didnt know it was going to change anything, I was taking it because its full of minerals and good for a bunch of stuff. I noticed my BV and yeast infections cleared up within 2 days. I stopped douching with H2O2 and only drink my smoothie with seamoss gel. Its changed my life. I highly recommend it as someone that has truly suffered with this infection. I hope it works for you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.