BV - tried everything and nothing, suggestions ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

soooo ive recently have been dealing with bv for months now in the past i would get it but i would take an antibiotic and it would go away but i had to stop taking antibiotics due to it wiping away my good bacteria - at one point i suffered from bad yeast infections after my period or even from a lick of sugar - i did blood work took fluconazole and at a point it worked for my yeast then my body got immune to the fluconazole and i had to find other ways i started taking probiotics they helped but again my body got used to that type of probiotic and i would have to switch - i eventually got my yeast under control then noticed i had issues with bv just a awful smell especially during sex . i did an std cause i was concerned - everything came back fine it bv i took the pills ans the gel only for it to come back - i did multiple test tried plenty of home remedies - used boric acid 2 different brands one was ph-d and it worked for awhile i was clear of smell and bad discharge then period came and everything was f****d up again so back to the doctor and tests and boric acid still no hope i stopped using the boric acid and did alot of research i increased my water i take i stopped eating certain things, i would chug tf out some kumbusha cause thats what my doctor recommend - still nothing ! i remembered from my lab test she said i was low on vitamin d me doing all the reading i did i read some women say they took vitamin d3 and its helped them my doctor had prescribed me d3 a longgggggg time ago and i went into my medicine cabinet and found 50,000 iu i dont think in mcg thats a high dosage so im currently looking for a higher dose - im just looking for hope and relief of this cause every woman wants to feel fresh down there - i went into depression over this but im going to keep faith theres a solution to everything.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes me too I'm going to start the seasalt baths today try that boo.

• Posted

i feel ya girl. Im losing my mind with this! I have been suffering with bv for 5 years and I have had the fishy smell the whole time no breaks from it! Im soooo exhausted! I have tried so many things and nothing works. Ive been to 3 diff docs and my last doc told me theirs nothing else she can do so what am i supposed to do? Im so tired i wish i can find some relief from this. I wish their was a doc out there that new something about bv and could help me cause im literally ready to give up. My fiance told me i need help mentally from what this has done to me but he cant understand fully. I dont know where to go from here.

• Posted

I had this. Dont freak out but I used bleach waterdouche like a few drops in a cup in a half wster 2 days in a row skipped a day then one more time. Not alot of bleach. like a quarter cup in bath water would work also. people take bleach baths all the time when they have skin problems. too much bacteria on their skin. it just reset things for me. I'm not sure exactly but it worked and I would do it again if I needed to. I went a almost a year trying everything under the sun. bathtub soak

• Posted

I'm not saying to try it but only what worked for me. if you need to ask your doctor if there is any harm

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.