Bye

Posted , 6 users are following.

xxx

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

What do you mean Dondons3?

Please don't tell us you've done something to hurt yourself????

• Posted

If you have any compassion in your heart you will write and tell us how you are.  It is unfair of you to leave us wondering and worrying.

I wish you peace my friend, but not in the way you are indicating.

Pat xxxxx

• Posted

Huni are you ok?

I'm sorry I haven't been here much recently.

I'm here now if you want to message me or text me.

Please take good care of yourself.

At least let us know you are ok?

Please.

Thinking of you xx

• Posted

im ok, sorry xx
    • Posted

Thank you, thank you. 

I was so worried.  Please, please talk.  You have to talk, we are here to help.

Pat xxxxx

• Posted

You never have to apologise, but I wish you would talk.  I wish you would open up and tell us what is happening with you.  You don't have to say much, just some indication of how you are feeling and if there is anything at all we could do to help.

This site is brilliant....but it is also frustrating because we have to hope that someone who we care about will keep in touch.  The silence is awful when we are worried.

Take care, and remember....if there is anything at all I can do to help, I am here.  WE are here.  You are not alone.  If you don't want to talk, just a sign that you are there will do.  You are special, never forget that.

Pat

• Posted

Donndos3,

Whatever is it - we are all here to help you!

You can never say too much!

So, what is going on?

• Posted

I hope you are ok, and you have not done anything to hurt yourself, I know it's hard and you can feel alone, I'm going through a lot at the moment with my daughter who is so depressed and self harm, after years with no help but never given up I have actually got her help for all she needs, thanks to the mantel health team social services and Drs and the hospital, my daughters 26 and has not come out of her room for over 3 years and not left the house for 5 years she didn't even see family and friends just locked herself away, but now she's started leaving the house with support from support workers and the Mentel health team, we've also just learnt that there is a light you can get that you plug in and set a timer to come on when you want it, it's called a sad light, it helps with depression it gives you the natural feeling of sunlight when the suns not out, we've found that it's mainly join the cold and dark days that people get depressed more, my daughter is going to give it ago, but with the help of everyone she is doing well so far, so please dondons3 don't give up, keep fighting and fight to get the help you need see your go and ask to be referred there is people out there that will help, I never gave up for help with my daughter and if did she would not be here today as she tried taking her life a few times, I know it's hard and I know you feel no one cares or no one wants to help, but believe me there is, you just need to try and be strong and get someone to help you find and fight for the help you need.. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.