C ould this be a tick bite?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello

Could the attached picture possibly be a tick bite?

Thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You go !!! Be blessed. I have had Lyme my whole life and was just diagnosed last year. I still need treatment. I guess that sounds weird??? But, I used to live in a area as a child which is renowned for Lyme. Now I live out in a whole opposite region. My naturopath wants me to get help.She reported my Lyme to the health department as well. It's true, I have memories as a child being so weak I could not brush my hair. Now I'm a grandmother and I have terrible headaches, chest pain, muscle pain sensitivity to light as well. So paramount that you get a Lyme blood test so you can nip your in the bud so to speak. Im glad more people are understanding this concern. Again, let me know. Debbie

• Posted

Not your in the bud, it in the bud. Geeze

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.