Cabbage Juice and Supplements to treat ulcers - anyone had good results?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi community members,

Since 4 weeks I have been experiencing increasing abdominal pain around the area of my stomach to my navel, after lunch and dinner and unfortunately at night.

I have have been tested for the HP bacteria through a blood test to look for anti bodies. The test result was negative. While I am awaiting an endoscopy to get a formal diagnosis, my thesis is that I have a stomach and/ or duodenal ulcer due to heavy painkillers on an empty stomach. It has been 4 weeks since I took them and then the pain developed. My GP prescribed me 80 mg Nexium and 300 mg of Tazac.

I am taking my meds, however..I am also a strong believer in healing my body via natural remedies as well and I have been doing lot's of reading in studies where people with ulcers are treated with:

• Drinking 1 litre off raw organic Cabbage Juice (5 times 200 ml) every day.
  • Taking 1 Liquorice Root Extract (400 mg) supplement per day
  • Drinking 50 ml cold pressed organic aloe vera juice per day (not the sugary cheap type)
  • Good quality probiotics
  • All above on top of a high-alkaline diet

Has anyone had experience with these remedies and more importantly, has anyone healed their ulcers this way?

(I just had 500 ml of cabbage juice and it felt like my stomach was on fire.)

Keen to hear your experience! Thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.