Cabbage juice for ulcer

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I heard that cabbage juice can heal a stomach ulcer. Does someone tried this here? If yes, how long does it take to the ulcer to heal and how many cabbage juice do you drink a day? Thank you

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

just purchased a fermented sauerkraut juice and take a swig am and pm.... the internet is filled with many positives about cabbage juice... I like the taste too... they say lemon juice may help also
    • Posted

( sorry for my english) i bought a juicer and i drank for 15 days 200ml 4 time a day cabbage juice and it didn't work..... but I take bentyl( dicyclomine) i have to see if my stomach ulcer is because of this medication

• Posted

thanks for your response... I am taking omeprazole and aloe also... hopefully something will work
    • Posted

Watch out with the cabbage juice if you have thyroide problems and i hope it work for you
  • Posted

Juice  1/8 cabbage + 1/4 raw potatoe +2 carrots. You can also add celery 

Remember you dont need to juice a whole cabbage smile   

I juiced for two months and it worked tho i also took pp1. One glass before you sleep or one hour before breakfast is enough. 

• Posted

i don't own a juicer but... r u familiar with ninja?... thinking it might work... ty so much for the recipe!

• Posted

I think it will work with ninja... do you have any news with your ulcer? I hope its gone
    • Posted

I go for n endo at the end of July and just had my meds increased due to anxiy and depression.... now taking omeprazole 40 mgs am and pm and carafate 4x's a day.... seeing nutritionist today

• Posted

Hi Kim - I am very keen to try natural remedies to cure my recently diagnosed duodenal ulcer - yet to find out about Hpylori infection - I've seen about cabbage juice healing ulcers - sounds like you cured yourself?  Thanks Alice

• Posted

Juice 

1/8 cabbage + 1/4 raw potatoe +2 carrots. You can also add celery 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.