Caesarian Delivery

Posted , 2 users are following.

My daughter in law delivered her first child by caesarian delivery. Should she risk and try to deliver her second child by normal

delivery?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello, this is a very personal choice and a professional one, i was born with cerebral palsy and when i had my daughter it was discussed at length about the pros and cons of both sorts of delivery.

it was then agreed that it was safer for both myself and my baby to have an elected caesarian section.

the main thing is that the whole thing is as safe as it can be for both mother and baby.

• Posted

my worry was about the strength of the old stitches. If we try normal delivery during second pregnancy, that may cause

a problem if the uterus bursts or something like that. That is causing apprehension in our mind. Your opinion?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.