Caffeine withdrawl and its headache

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello

I am a 18 years old boy. I Usually drink a cup of coffee in the morning which makes me function optimally and perfectly, especially that I'm studying for a exam so hardly and have to study long hours for it.

But the problem is when I don't drink coffee. withdrawal effects of caffeine starts to appear and a so painful headache begins.

What should I do with these effects?

Should I try to lower my coffee intake even less than once a day?

Or just drink coffee every day so that I don't get tortured by the withdrawal?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Caffeine withdrawal can occur in anyone who regularly consumes caffeine and then abruptly discontinues its use. Common symptoms include headache, fatigue, low energy, irritability, anxiety, poor concentration, depressed mood and tremors, which can last anywhere from two to nine days

• Posted

So is it harmful for my health if I continue drinking coffee regularly?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.