cal rocket fuel des it work

Posted , 4 users are following.

have been on countless  AD. even tried ketamine . i have been on 275 venaflaxine for two tyears with paxil40mg. stoppd paxil fe months ago. just stopprd 10mg adderal today.started remeron 30mg last night. got up to pee like 4 times. i have had depression for 35yrs at least.but i mas always able to work.retired now and just dont feel like doing anything. have to force myself. my psych ays i have treatment resistant dep. does anyone think this might work.i was always able to work but my meds worked back then.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I was diagnosed with treatment resistant major depressive disorder in July 2015. I have taken 300 mg venlafaxine and 15 mg mirtazapine (California rocket fuel) since then. It works great for me. I hope it will work as well for you. Good luck.
    • Posted

how long did it take to kick in.just feel like sitting doing nothing which is a major problem for me.trying to get myself to be active.
  • Posted

Antidepressants can take a few weeks to reach their full effect. If you are noticing gradual improvement in your mood that is a good sign that they are helping. Just go for a walk or grocery shopping and as you feel better you may have more energy and want to do more. Good luck.
    • Posted

I HAVE TAKEN IT THREE NIGHTS AND I FIND I AM  GETTING UP MUCH LATER THAN USUSUAL. I DO NOT FEEL AS DEPRESSED BUT LACK OF MOTIVATION.AND TIRED..I WILL TRY WALKING AND DOING MORE.. I  APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER ME.
  • Posted

I REALLY NOT SURE ABOUT DEPRESSION BEING ANY BETTER.BUT DEFINITILY  MORE TIRED I AM 7O YEARS OLD.. COULD THAT MEAN ANYTHING TOU THINK. HOW OLD ARE YOU.
  • Posted

how long did it take for you to feel a diffrence

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.