CALCIFICATION IS SMOTHERING MY AORTIC VALVE

Posted , 3 users are following.

DEAR PEOPLE:

I have a lot of Calcification in my AORTIC VALVE (via Echocardiogram) which my Doctor wants to monitor.  Calcification can destroy organs wherever it is found.

Does anybody know some foolproof methods on HOW I CAN GET RID OF THIS DANGEROUS CALCIFICATION?

I cannot find any good information on ridding my body of this so very dangerous CALCIFICATION.

If anyone knows anything about my problem and whether there are good remedies or untried alternative remedies to deal with my problem - please let me know.

HOW CAN I GET RID OF CALCIFICATION OF MY AORTIC VALVE?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am very familiar with this.

Calcium belongs in bone, not lining your arteries and coating your heart valves. You have the excess calcium because over many years your diet has been deficient in magnesium.

Supplements with Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2 and magnesium will slow and maybe reverse that calcification. Eat a diet rich in magnesium and potassium, like the Mediterranean diet, and if possible stay away from smoking, sugars and alcohol and caffeine, as much as you can.....

It takes a life time to build up that calcium, so it will take a long time to notice any change, but the key for you at this point is to stop the progression of the calcification.

Frank

Frank

• Posted

Frank has some good advice. I hope you are taking a high dose of a statin as well.  I think if it gets to the point of being life threatening, you may need an aortic valve replacement.
    • Posted

TKU very much.  You may be right about an Aortic Valve Replacement.
    • Posted

Hi Diane

I hate to brust the statin bubble but I think in time statins will be viewed as one of the biggest hoaxes to ever hit modern medicine.

Statins block the biosynthesis of "bad cholesterol" aka "ldl". Ldl is considered to be a major source of atherosclerosis.

Truth is - we need ldl, otherwise the liver would not be producing it. Ldl is a major player in maintaining the myelin sheathes of nerve cells, and without a steady supply, nerve damage in the form of neuropathy and myopathy result, and those are just a few.

What we do not need is oxidized ldl.  That forms from normal ldl that gets oxidized by dietary components, like simple sugars. In fact, if one would eliminate sugars and many carbs from the diet, you'd see oxidized ldl levels go down.

Medical tests today also do not measure the difference between oxidized versus reduced ldl, they only measure the total ldl. and even then they do not measure the ldl directly, but by subtracting one parameter from another to get some number, viewed as generally inaccurate. 

Statins are the number one drug in terms of sales today - and the drug companies are smiling right to the bank.  However, they know what I just toid you, and that is why they are trying to improve the ldl-cardio approach before the general medical community catches on to their hoax.

Back to Kingjerry - sugars have a lot to do with arterial calcification and to miimize that do the plant-based dietary approach rick in  magnesium and potassium as well as exercise, which is something I left out before.

The good news about aortic valve replacement, if you want to call it that  - today there is a lot of very succcessful experience in the medical community in performing that operation.

Frank

Frank

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.