Calcium channel blocker

Posted , 2 users are following.

H i , this might seem a bit out there , but the active ingredient in amlodipine is the chemical number 3-ethyl-5 methyl besides bulking agents , guess what it is also in Raw Peas,and roasted coffee beans , just maybe eating some raw peas might just act as a calcium blocker , plus magnesium , and staying off caffeine drinks . yes i know sounds to easy but you never know ,lol

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Question: If the same chemical is in roasted coffee beans, wouldn't it make more sense to increase intake of coffee?

• Posted

Answer . it seems it is a flavour enhancer , they put in with the coffee beans. and as far as i can work out , It also comes from paint thinner , dihydropyridine , i just wonder if french polishers have clean arteries , from inhaling fumes , brazilian pit viper Ace inhibitors, monacolin k red yeast rice statins, just one thing with coffee caffeine , it seems that blocks or rather interferes with the absorption of most of the meds .

also just found magnesium is a calcium channel blocker ,oh and grapefruit not so good either. after all that hope you have a nice xmas US Rider 69 , thanks for your reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.