Calming Blends Tea...has anyone tried it?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been reading about this special tea called Calming Blends that supposedly helps symptoms of diverticulitis.  Has anyone tried it?  Reviews, comments?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have not but warm tea in general helps soothe my symptoms.  I usually use mint.
    • Posted

I've done some research on Calming Blends and see nothing but positive reviews.  I think it may be worth a try.  I placed my order yesterday.  

• Posted

Ive heard of it, but always be weary bout buying on line, never know if its ligit . Ive been on Dr. Jockers hes got good info but his products are spendy. Ive been desperate for a miracle pill but know there isnt one, but if someone has tried ang herbs and it works pls let me know.
    • Posted

I've been researching this tea and others.  Calming Blends has been around for over 10 years and has mostly favorable reviews.  It's not cheap, $18.95 for a bag of loose tea.  I've placed an order and will combine with ginger tea to drink daily.  If it does what others say, I should have some positive results.  I think it's worth a try.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.