Campral with blood pressure medication

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi All,

I've been trying find out if its ok to take blood pressure medication with campral. i take amlodipine , lisinopril and bisoprolol and am hoping to get my gp to give me campral. ive been a heavy drinking for about 14 years and i stopped drinking 16 days ago and been craving for drink since but no way will i ever drink again. fingers crossed

thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Welcome and what a fantastic achievement! You should be proud of yourself! I cannot give advice on medication since i am not a doctor. You need professional advice. I just celebrated 8 years of being sober. I had cravings and had only one thought in my mind: if i take one more drink it will kill me! Poison. Alchohol is poison for me. That worked for me. Best of luck. Robin

• Edited

Thanks for the welcome and the kind words Robin its much appreciated.

Its going take a little longer to see my GP with everything what's going on at the moment so I've got the opportunity to do a phone appointment with my local services to get the ball rolling and hopefully get the help i need.

• Posted

ive still not got around to seeing anyone to get the help i need and am still getting withdrawals what i thought was supposed to have stopped by now. my blood pressure dropped to 108/55 and my head is just confused and i keep worrying about everything and ive not walked my dog in weeks. i hope i start to get it together soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.