Can A chiropracter Cause Benign Positional Vertigo to return

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All,

Yesterday I went to the chriopracter to get my back and neck re-aligned.

Is it possible by cracking my neck this could have caused Benign Positonal Vertigo to return as I had an episode of it about two months ago?

I was a bit anxious about the neck movement and then afterwards I felt very anxious because it felt as if by moving my head it could cause the vertigo to return and I had some minor symptoms.

Has anyone else had experience of this or heard of this happening?

Thanks,

Marcus

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have had the exact thinhg happen which is why I had to stop going.  I also had to stop getting aggresive massages.
  • Posted

Never been to a chriopracter, scared fo being popped, but I don't believe that bone popping would cause your vertigo, but I suffering too and don't what caused mine so I can't give any real advice, good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.