Can anxiety be a constant 24/7 situation HELP advice

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm 33 and been having this problem for a couple of months now and it never let's up if I'm onnest even lost me my job . Any advice would be helpful to any symptoms I may feel or can relate too.as sometimes I'm convinced my doc is wrong and he's missing something sad. I no I have this constant gurgling and bubbling sensation in my chest is that a normal symptom ?. because I'm lost and have no idear what's going on atm. Just feel like breathing is a bloody chore and I hate it I struggle to catch my breath at the most random times.i don't feel like I'm anxious or the sort of person to let things get to me like this . But it's just here with me daily now

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I sent you a link to help you out.

Yes anxiety like GAD can be constant. Do yourself a huge favor and dont waste anymore time not believing doctors.you need to focus on learning about all this and things to do to manage it. 

• Posted

Thank you just really don't no what I should or shouldn't be feeling or why

• Posted

No one has figured out why this really happens and doesnt reset itself. So all you can do is get a full exam to be sure all is well, then work on manageing the anxiety. Go thru the link i sent you. Knowledge in all this is very useful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.