Ringing in ears

Tightness in head

Feeling sick

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes it can love but go to your doctor and explain how your feeling x
  • Posted

It most certainly does! The symptoms of anxiety are very scary and hard to deal with at times. But try not to worry too much and just acknowledge the fact that it is anxiety. See your doctor and explain how you feel.

Best of luck!

• Posted

Hi. I went went to the doctor and he said he can't help me because I had been to the different hospitals in the space of a month prior to seeing him and have also been to his office multiple times so far. Everyday is worse than the last. I feel like there's something terribly wrong with me and like I'm going to collapse any second. I keep looking for something that could be causing this. Now I think that I have broken rib because I been getting chest pain by my heart and my rib feels odd. And I think that it's touching my heart. I think that it broke when I dropped my phone on my chest a while ago. The pain is exactly where my chest feels odd. I also think that I might have a hormone imbalance because I have a small gynacamaesta on my left nipple which makes me think that I could have a blood sugar problem because I read that a hormone imbalance could cause diabetes. I'm also worried that I might have a brain tumor because they say it cause the gynaconaesta (male breasts). I know this all sounds ridiculous but I don't know what else to think . The only time I feel a little bit better is when I drive a car. Do you have any advice?
    • Posted

Ah thats a shame to hear about your doctor. It's weird youve said this becuase my scariest symptom right now is my heart(palpitations, flutters) and i have weird twitches near my heart and under the top of my rib cage, and i constantly think theres something wrong. I was suppose to have a ECG test today but unfortunately the machine was broke, however i did have my bloods taken to make sure something else isnt making me feel this way. Have you had any other tests to rule out stuff? But dont sweat it man anxiety has a talent for creating things that arent real seem real. My anxiety has gotten the best of me for the past few months and i cant wait until i start counselling and hopefully over come it! You'll get better just seek the right help dude. Best of luck!
  • Posted

I have some of these symptoms too... I've been off work sick this week after feeling ill and the Dr said it's stress. I was quite shocked as although I've recently discovered anxiety (previously suffered with depression) I had no idea it could make me feel physically ill. how did you get on at the doctors? Hope you're feeling a bit better?
  • Posted

Yes I get all of these I haven't had hormone in balance though xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.