Can anxiety cause this?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi whoever reads this

For the past month I've noticed that my arms and legs shake when I put force on them. For example my arms shake when I squeeze something or give a firm handshake. My feet shake when I put my toes in a certain position. I'm wondering if This is anxiety because 2 months ago I had a panic attack due to a light headed feeling in my head. Also I haven the been very active in my life lately because of the light headed feeling idk if my muscles are just becoming weak.

I'm 20 and male btw. Any response would be great thanks.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

This doesn't happen to my legs, but it happens to my one arm a lot. Just randomly started one day. My sister had her first incident with the other day and she was petrified.. Have you gotten a check up lately? Its highly possible it really is anxiety, the amount of completely weird symptoms we all experience is insane to say the least.. You have to get over the lightheaded feeling (as long as your doctor says it is anxiety) and start getting out more. Your body feels so much better after a simple walk. Don't get into a rut of just sitting inside and being scared. Trust me, all symptoms will get worse if you do.

• Posted

Thank you so much for your reply,

Yes I have noticed when I go out I don't feel much. My problem is I don't live in a good neighborhood and I am really scared of going out alone. I'm usually home alone and it really sucks.

• Posted

Also I got my lightheadedness one night after seeing some sad story on the news. I got a panic attack instantly because I thought I was going to pass out. I went to the doctor and did a blood test and MRI on the brain everything came back normal. Next step I guess is a neurologist I'm just wondering if its anxiety

• Posted

Whenever you tense up a part of ur body it will shake period.

Nothing to worry about here

😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.