Can any one identify these bumps please!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

****I have these bumps what appear ever month or two mostly in same place some times opposite side last month 2 sets appeared they usually go scab over and do in a week I have been we my partner 3 years and im very hygienic I do suffer with a slightly tight forskin but not to bad thankyou image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Could be eczema- go to your regular doctor and find out more

• Posted

I agree with the suggestion of Tangi2 - you certainly have something dermatological going on. In terms of hygiene use water only, no soap to wash and make sure you are 100% dry immediately afterwards. When showering make sure to dry your entire penis skin carefully first. Avoid placing any chemical compounds anywhere on your penis, such as Lubes, Skin cream / lotions / ointments, if you regularly use condoms this will not help your skin situation.

In terms of the tight foreskin, be careful if you mention this to any Doctor as the first line of approach is most often to recommend circumcision, whether you need it or not!

If you have not tried gentle stretching search online for:

Tight Foreskin > Stretching > Phimosis > Stretches or simply go to:

Wiki> How > 3 Ways > to do > Phimosis > Stretching

• Posted

thankyou guys I have changed from the soaps to a special wash from sanex made for dry skin and friendly I wont mention it as its not that baf I will have to go to the doctors at some point at first I thought it was because I wear tight clothes at work and secondly thought herpes straight away how it could be I dont no but was thinking of getting some sort of moisturizer to tackle the dryness

• Posted

just clearing now its coming in the inside of foreskin!!

• Posted

Stop using soap on your foreskin, it's not meant to go there. You use soap there and you not only get rid of good bacteria that your body keeps to protect itself but you invite bad bacteria, cause microtearing and you dry your foreskin. Clean your foreskin with running water and clean fingers- rub every surface with your fingers while under warm water and drip dry it, then put your foreskin back over your glans when its dried.

The foreskin is the same tissue as your mouth and your eyelids and you can imagine how badly that would feel if you got soap in your eyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.