Can anybody tell me what's going wrong with me. Help plz

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello, hope every one is doing good.

I have been suffering from stomach disorder for more than 3 years.  

My symptoms are: stomach growling and gas, Indigestion (not burning feeling), nausea, Loose stool one per day not totally watery, Watery sounds in stomach. 

I got checked by many doctors. But no one digonosed it. May be due to less testing equipments here in Pakistan.

So plz tell me that what type of disease it could be. 

I have searched my symptoms on google and it seems like that many diseases can cause these problems. Like IBS, sibo, h-pylori.

But i needed some expert advise with this issue. Any help would be really appreciated.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello Ashan 95, I'm experiencing the same symptoms and I was recently diagnosed with Gastritis and H Pylori. You may want to start there, have the doctor test you for pylori
  • Posted

It could be poor water quality giving you a bug if you are in Pakistan. Keep washing your hands and try to be hygenic in food preparation. If the water is contaminated and you  are not used to it, prepare in bottled water for a more hygenic approach.

Richard

• Posted

Hi ahsan 95

Your symptoms do mimic HPylori request your doc to refer you to be tested for this bacterial disease that can cause very bad pain indigestion and nausea and loose stool. The test is done via stool test or breath test but the most common test is endoscopy...a blod test is not always reliable for HPylori ......get yourself tested as soon as possible because if left HPylori can cause gastric ulcers....best wishes for a speedy diagnosis...

• Posted

you have papaya in pakistan or cardamom? I also recommend fennel.... you might want to start cleansing first with herbs.All the best!
  • Posted

Hello ahsan

Sorry that you've been dealing with this for long and no Dr's have been able to help?

Have you tried natural remedies? I'm not a doctor or qualified medical expert btw.

For indigestion. I boil ginger root with camomile (sometimes I add tumeric), drink this after meals. I also don't drink lots of water before meals or during meals. Try to go for walk after every meal. Massage your stomach. Try to have food diary and list all the food that triggers your stomach pain

Good luck & wish you all the best. Keep us updated smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.