Can anyone confirm if this is a liver fluke?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I suffer from dysbiosis so I'm prone to chronic candida and parasites

I have had stool samples done recently which I do not believe were examined properly as I know there was many eggs in the stool I have in

These tests came about as I passed this (I'll put a pic up) of some green ball of jelly which I think looks like a liver fluke. I want your opinions and any further help you can offer me!!! Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I dont know but never heard of dysbiosis, think i have candida and or parasites, on dyflucan 100mg for 30 days, but we are all over the place with symptoms. Can you tell me more abt condition and your symptoms.
    • Posted

dysbiosis is to do with gut flora, lacking enzymes to break down nutrients, so basically all good and bad bacteria gets attacked and obvoiusly this is all to do with the liver.

i get eggs in stool often

diarreah, sweating, itching, skin break out, weakness, headaches, often constipated and constantly feeling sick.

• Posted

This is good information 2 years ago got it bloating in my stomach and felt dizzy like a lifting kind of feeling when I sat down then for the next two weeks I had an off and on so low grade fever I could hardly detect it unless I went to the doctor. So they could never pinpoint anything and never did any blood work at the time swab give me for the flu which said I was negative. But I had it she prolly skin around like limp change in those areas but my lymph nodes were not swollen had no jaundice but was weak and still am having problems working out and gaining muscle. I question them about parasites and a candida outbreak and nobody believe me now I have a doctor that seems to be working with me but with your information maybe this is what I got going on I did see on a couple occasions a couple of weeks ago tiny little white things in my stool and thought that it might just be pieces of rice that I've been eating do you think this could have been more I do not have diarrhea and but did 2 years ago when I got sick initially I had diarrhea for about a week. I just recently found two tiny cyst in my liver and one in my kidney what do you think the chances of this being a liver fluke or organ fluke and what do I do about it or could it be other things and when you say has to mean

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.