Can anyone else feel theirs??

Posted , 2 users are following.

ok, so i suffer with health anxiety whicj you can imagine makes me hyper sensitive to pretty much any change in my body (it sucks).

well ive been having a few issues, could be anxiety but my mind keeps telling me different. ive recently been on antibiotics for a suspected sore throat...i had a bad cough and sore throat about a week before xmas, that went away but that made me super aware of my throat...prior to this i was having a few issues in regards to what may be gerd and post nasal drip. but ive basically been feeling round my neck, GP said that my throat looked slightly infected still and my gland under my jaw left side was a little inflamed, this was 10 days ago...no change from the antibiotics...still feel like left tonsil is sore but also i can now feel my glands (only when i feel for them) under my jaw near my windpipe...basically the only ones ive ever been able to feel was my sub (cant spell it) glands under my jaw, but now i can feel this others...left side seems a little bit bigger then right...i think they are moveable but ill upload pic and show you location! i so nervous its something bad! i will be seeing my GP again.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.