Can anyone feel there lymph glands in neck

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can anyone feel there lymph glands nodes whatever there called lol in there neck?  Next to neck muscle 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yep don't worry! Whenever I get poorly the lymph glands go up in my neck. Feel like sore lumps smile 
    • Posted

Can u feel em when u not poorly what do they feel like when ur not poorly hun uve been able to feel mine for bout 6months
    • Posted

Yeah, one of mine swelled when I had a cold and has stayed a bit swollen ever since. If the lump isn't sore then just get it checked by your GP to make sure it's nothing else 
    • Posted

My ent doctor said stress and anxiety causes ear pain jaw pain neck pain because we clinch our teeth together without realizing it. I wear a bite guard to bed and during the day if I'm having anxiety.
    • Posted

Can u feel ur lymth node thou next to ur neck uncle if u feel neck 
  • Posted

I had a scan they said was enlarged probly a shotty node but I still worrie lol I just wondered what people can feel when they touch that area.  
  • Posted

lymph nodes are not big but you get them in your neck armpits and the groin area.

Richard

• Posted

this is quite common ambee, and if you have had a scan, then nothing to worry about. biggrin 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.