Can anyone help

Posted , 5 users are following.

does any get bone pain and.bone cracking sometimes and also upper back pain feels like pulled muscle with there anxiety 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ross

Yes felt like that this weekend

• Posted

It's horrible isn't it the pain I my bones is unexplainable not nice how long have you suffered with this 
  • Posted

I'm having bone and muscle pain right now and I've noticed more cracking&popping sounds. But I've always sounded like that when I stay in one position for a long time. My dad is the same way but it just seem more noticeable now.

Where do u feel bone pain? I feel it in arms&sometimes feet but now my elbow hurt like hell when I move my arm a certain way.

I also got really bad back pain, it moved around but my lower back was the worst.

• Posted

Lots of people have joints that crack. It's normal and perfectly harmless.

I'm guessing here, but as you've posted in an anxiety disorders forum I'm assuming you have an anxiety problem too. Muscular pain in neck, back and shoulders is a very common symptom of anxiety, caused by over-tensing the muscles. If you can get on top of your anxiety you'll find your back pain will improve.

• Posted

It is normal for me to have sore upper back from severe anxiety and stress.  Maybe get a massage? I bought myself an electric massager from the salvation army.  You might buy one, find one at good will or other used store.  I have also heard yoga helps by stretching etc.  Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.