Can anyone help

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there I went to the doctors 2yrs ago with chest pains and a weak sensation and numbness in my left arm

Since then I'm getting violent head pain front upper right and back lower right these pains are so bad I cannot concentrate on anything

To top it all off I get real bad balance problems like I'm moving or the fixed objects are when there not and on occasion it feels like I'm weighted down or walking up a hill

I generally feel detached from reality as tho my mind and my body are working separately I feel like I'm sat back looking and conducting my life threw a window it's hard to explain but things are worsening all the tests and scans come back satifactory but im far from it

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Leeroy.   You have the same symptoms that I have.  But you only mention 3 or 4.   If your arm is falling asleep and you have terrible headaches 

And need to take Advil every 4 hrs and are super dizzy then I'm guessing you have Lyme disease.   Once you know what you have it's not that hard to treat but costs 1000$ to send your bloodwork to California.  I'm no doctor but I didn't catch my LYME until it went to my brain and my words slur, and I thought I had MS.  I got rid of the neurological symptoms and have some home remedies that have pretty much brought me back to having a normal life and the medicine costs 20$/year.  Some ppl think I'm crazy taking things like terpentine etc, but I was so dizzy I couldn't sit up for 34 days the 2nd time around.  Went in an ambulance to get diagnosed with Vertigo.   Your immune system  is trying to fight the sphirokeetes off but they multiply like crazy.   If u keep getting new symptoms like joint pain, muscle contractions,

Jerkiness inside,  feeling like your neck needs to crack etc, they attack the weakest parts of your body.  I've figured out my own cure because doctors thought I was crazy.   I can help.  Email me at  I'm from Canada.  Cheers 

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

• Posted

Leeroy.  I responsed but forgot to follow the conversation so it didn't post.   

i wouldn't rule out LYME.   I know what works and what doesn't.  I was 3/4 dead a few months ago and now I'm back to excercising etc.  Cheers 

• Posted

Hi Rob I'm guna take a look at your suggestion I'm finding it tough to get threw the day

I'm not convinced of Lyme iv had a dozen blood tests and scans and have none of the red skin it mentions on the net

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.