Can Anyone Help? Extreme Fatigue?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello! Has anyone had extreme exhaustion? Like I'm-so-physically-exhausted-i-can't-walk or function? It mostly happens in my legs and arms at random. It gets to the point that I can no longer move them on and off through the episodes. Any advice would be great! Thanks!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I suffer like you I try not to give in but you can't help it. Fed up of going for blood tests trying to find out if it is anything else wrong. Hugs to you

• Posted

Hi Haley,

I can relate to what you are saying I think most Fibro sufferers get it along with the pain and extreme exhaustion, as Mandy said so many blood tests all normal, it doesn't seem possible to feel so bad and have nothing found.

try to keep smiling

L xx

• Posted

EXACTLY. I’m 19 and have had at least 20 different blood tests and I’m still getting them done! The only significant thing they’ve found is some auto inflammatory markers and the’re trying to narrow it down now. But if you ask me it feels like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
  • Posted

I have fibro too and the exhaustion is unreal. I've found the supplement Coenzyme Q10 you can buy it in Boots. It does ease the exhaustion, sometimes I just have to nap though. It's expensive but it is worth it in my opinion. Give it a go ??

• Posted

Came across mycoplasma as a cause of fibro as well as chronic fatigue( as I have tick related infections typhus and rickettsia so was on the hunt for the full spectrum of potential culprits.) There seems to be a lot of different mycoplasma bacteria which is not tick related and a load of medical info on each. Anyhow there is a blòod test for each if them and they are treated with long term antibiotics. It might be a place to start looking, wish I could help you more x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.