Can anyone help me identify these parasites?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a good holiday. I've been having these parasites for a very long time and I'm honestly not sure what to do. I had a stool test done but it came up negative, fortunately I have a great doctor who believes me and wants to run the tests again. In the meantime I was wondering if you could identify this. I see them come out from under my nails and out of other areas of my skin. They're almost transparent and difficult to see but when i hold it, I can see it moving. I recorded a video of it that I'll try to post. I also have noticed these things coming out of my feet that look like little black bugs. I can look to see if I have a picture of it. I have these things in my stool that look like little yellow seeds even though I have not had any seeds to eat. I also have these little white glowing things in my poop that I can see with my camera, I assume that they are the larvae or eggs of whatever this is. I really don't know what to do because I see floaters that look exactly like this and I've also been having neurological issues like difficulty thinking, talking and a pressure in my forehead. Also ever since I was a kid I've had some nights where I'll wake up in a panic and will have trouble falling asleep. My mouth had sores that has yellow stuff coming out of it. I also have pain when I pee and have had UTI and STD tests done, both of which came up negative. I'm very concerned and wondering if you could help me identify this and maybe some recommendations of what to say to my doctor? Thank you for your helpimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi Dan, You're writing that you're having this for a very long time, can you be more specific on this? What country you're from and did you travel anywhere prior to this? Can you please also list all of the symptoms, for example weight loss, abdominal pain...? Have you done blood tests, Eos, ESR, Serological checks, MRI, CT...? Are you taking any medication or home remedies?

I am not an expert on this matter and I can be wrong, but this looks like tapeworm, however there other types of parasitical worms and parasites as well. Whatsoever this needs further diagnostic and perhaps someone else's opinion. If I would be you, I would consult another doctor, and this as soon as possible.

• Posted

imageimageimage

here are some additional photos. I forgot to mention my doctor ordered another sample which I'll be taking on Monday in hopes it helps.

• Posted

Hey,

Thank you for responding to my post and happy New Years. I’m from the United States of America and I can’t pinpoint exactly when I got these symptoms but it had been many many years. I personally haven’t traveled outside of the US but my sister has been overseas so I suppose she could’ve accidentally brought it back here. My neurological symptoms are an altered state of consciousness which I can only refer to as a blank mind for lack of better words, it’s essentially a state of mind where I have barely any thoughts at all, not a constant stream of thoughts and I don’t have an inner monologue, I also have tinnitus, poor eyesight and anxiety which I don’t know if it’s tied in with the parasites. As for physical symptoms, I have itchy skin, these little white things that look like hair but upon closer expection I can see it moving. I also just noticed that I have this yellow ball looking thing in the back of my throat that looks like it’s clinging to the back of my tongue. I took a picture of these eggs that come out of my poop that have these little white glowing things inside of them. I’ll attach some additional pictures I took.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.