can anyone help me to lose my fat belly. i was thin for 42 years and now i have a big belly

Posted , 2 users are following.

was 11 stone. could almost see my little six pack. now, after 4 months of cit i am way too fat. like its just horrifying.  i must have put on 11 or 12 pouns. am now sitting at 40 mg cit and worried about losing the weight. for 6 weeks i have been counteracting by walking 6 miles per day up and down steep hills. my leg muscles are like solid rocky balboa shaped rocks now, but my belly just wont shrink. i truly feel horrified and frustrated for all the people in this forum . we are striving for a  better life and yet our weightgain is further depressing for many of us. how can i reduce my porky belly?  when i excercise alot i either get headaches and feel pressure in my head or else i get shakey and feel faint. just dont understand what to do for the best. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You might want to read up on the serotonin power diet. It mostly recommends eating less carbohydrates from fruit and more from rice and pasta. There are also other diets that target belly fat
    • Posted

thank you for your kind words. does this diet increase seritonin levels? because i dont wanna get seritonin syndrome if my levels are too high. ro does this diet that you mention help people who gain weight due to taking tablets that increase seritonin? i will look it up now. best wishes. nick.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.