CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE

Posted , 4 users are following.

am so worried about Tuesday what should I do please can anyone help

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

is this a person or the day in the week ?

• Posted

Hi Rachel it's Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday it is court as my 2 year old boy is in foster care but social services want him adopted which I agree with but my ex who has a go at me when I go wants him back but he is doing really well now I don't know weather to go cause of her

• Posted

Try deep breathing, slowly inhale, slowly exhale. You can do mental count, inhale on four counts, pause for two counts, exhale on four counts. Focus on breathing, again and again, it will calm you down. Remember, all will pass. Good luck to you!

• Posted

HI Michael, sometimes it feels we have no control over the course of events but miraculously the situation solves on its own. This happened to me several times. Hopefully the court will make the right decision and you will be able to live normal life. I wish you a ton of luck, try to be positive (I know how hard it can be) and hope for a good result. Ivana

• Posted

Thank you very much for your comment and support

• Posted

How did the court go? Are you OK?

• Posted

Sam it's three days and not even gone in yet it's a all day job my ex has give me a dirty look

• Posted

Aw Michael, i feel for you, i will pray for you, that she leaves you alone. Maybe she doesn't deserve children because of how she behaves your poor little boy, i hope he gets the justice he deserves. Good luck.

• Posted

I just hope and pray the judge does what is best for my little boy that is all I want Sam

• Posted

Hello my names Leela. I call a supportive helpline like Samaritans or even emergency services. They gave me so much love, attention, help and diagnosed me with depression. Now i'm 50 years old and happily on anti-depressants (happy pills) because i didnt have enough happy cells in my brain so i had to top them up. I feel much better now. Also they let me try out all different kinds of therapy to help me feel better and learn to love myself and forgive myself for all the mistakes i'd made in my life.

Many many people would be heartbroken if you took your life, including me ! And i dont even know you personally but so many of us feel or felt that same way you do now. So we are all in it together. You are not alone. Just ask for help. Call the emergency services and you will realise just how loved you really are...to people who dont even know you personally !

Lots and lots of sympathetic hugs from your new friend Leela Davis xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.