can anyone help please? i beg you. just any insight

Posted , 10 users are following.

here's my desperate question.

is there any doctor out there, here in the U.S.A or abroad, outside of the country, whether it be Germany, Europe, any Spanish countries, I mean anywhere. where they can correct the permanent side effect of TURP?

If any man has had this done, it basically means, you'll never see your sperm again.

you'll never ejaculate again.

sure, you'll feel the sensation, but you'll never see sperm come out again. 

which is terrible.

I'm willing to pay top dollars, and whatever it takes to have that one side effect change.

and I mean, at any cost.

so if any doctor's out there are listening and if they can look into their knowledge think tanks. please reply to this.

I'm desperate 

0 likes, 11 replies

Report / Delete

11 Replies

  • Posted

    so if there are any doctors out there are listening and if they can look into their knowledge think tanks. please reply to this.

    I'm desperate, and if there is no possible way, then I would also love to know. that way I can stop wishing or looking for a cure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    I believe I read that the AUS (artificial urinary sphincter) is sometimes implanted at the bladder mouth.  That would be major surgery because of the location.  I can't imagine that it would be worth it.

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Thanks , but no thanks. Just looked up this procedure online, i Googled searched it.

      I am urinating perfect with no problem what so ever

      I'm simply highly interested in any surgery here in the usa or abroad. Some professional, and i really mean Professional! that will know how to reverse or implant an opening or create an opening so that sperm will once again ejaculate as before or stronger than ever before!!!!! There's got to be someone out there! and cost is no problem

      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Yes, sue them. If they failed to tell you that AS MY URO DID, HE DID NOT TELL ME EITHER, I think that should be a good case.  However, med mal is very hard to win and the damages will be seen as insufficient for an attorney to invest the time, money, etc. But please try. 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      I wasn’t told of this side effect either, and when I said I wasn’t told people on this forum called me a liar , I’m glad others are proving it does happen !

      Did you sue ?

      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      I think almost all surgery patients these days have to sign a generic waiver that pretty much absolves the surgeon if anything goes wrong or the surgery results in unexpected side effects.  And I believe you are correct, it's very difficult to win a medical malpractice suit these days for anything other than gross negligence.

      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Yeah. I don't want to go there.

      However, i think my urologist should have spoken to me about that other treatment available.

      The one were they use pressurized hot water. I cant remember the name of that procedure though. But that procedure would have been a better option!!!! and my urologist never told me that

      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up