Can anyone link these symptoms to a condition

Posted , 4 users are following.

good afternoon; first a tiny bit of background. i have had my gallblader removed, had a vesectomy, suffered from bells palsy over 10 years ago and currently use a CPAP machine for sleep apnea, and take ramapril for high blood pressure. i am overweight at 17 stone but physically fit; i run 5k twice a week and walk over 10 miles per day as part of my job.

symptoms:

1-6 months

urgent need to Pee immediatly after eating

headaches immediatly after eating

headaches when i wake up (even though cpap functioning normally and ahi less than 0.5)

1-3 months

fatigure

muscle pain/ache

random stomach pain (equivellent to being punched by a toddler, so not unbearable but noticeable)

dizzyness

shortness of breath

low mood

lathargy

my doctors are very busy and i dont want to add to their workload if its simply "getting old" pains - i am 39

and i certainly dont want to go to hospital

anyone have any experiance with the above symptoms.

cheers

rob

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Robert...you certainly shouldnt be thinking about "old age" pains at 39.......you are still a spring chicken.

I wonder what your diet is like. Could it be very unbalanced? A diet high in sugar/caffeine/ alcohol, not necessarily all but one could be to blame. Also non regular meals and quick snacks. Have a look at that first. If you think your diet is OK then I am sure your Doctor wouldnt mind assessing you especially as you are taking Ramipril.

• Edited

You have some very serious problems. If your doctors are too busy for you then its time to seek other doctors. Your health is your life.

• Posted

Have your glucose tested fasting and not fasting and an A1C Test for diabetes. Also, ask for an ultrasound of your pancreas. If those come out clean, then they may want to check your hormones.

• Posted

hi all, thanks for replying. i went to doctors for tests see attached bloodtest. i have also been on a glucose monitor for a week and all sugar levels have returned within normal range.image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.