Can anyone please help me figure out whats going on with my penis?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, So about 5 months ago, I made the mistake of going to a less than reputable massage parlour for the first and what was always meant to be the last time.

I ended up being offered a happy ending handjob which i said yes to. shortly before i got my massage, I arrive and someone else was in the room already, so i was asked to come back in 20 minuets. I came back in 25 and car was gone so I dont know exactly how long before me getting there that the guy finished, but i assume ge also got one.

About 2 months later i got a strange rash on my side, then when that faded my penis got a weird red irritated mark right where the opening is and i went right to a urologist. He said it could be herpes so he wanted to do a blood test. so this is two months after and the test came back negative.

since I was so freaked out about what he said the first appointment, I canceled our follow up and didn’t go back until recently (about 3 months later) because since then, my penis and scrotum have just ben red red red. it was itchy as heck for a couple months straight too, but it hasnt really itched in a month or so. I get a blotchy redish pink blemishes on my glans and the color hasnt been normal in months. This is also the case for my foreskin area (though im circumcised).

On the underside of my penis, the frenulum particular has been red, irritated and tender to touch for 3 months straight. I just got tests done for HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis as a formality and all were negative.

I recently went back to the urologist, and he was super annoyed with me and was adamantly expressing to me that i did not have herpes and it looked normal to him and the test was negative so thats all i should need to feel better. he changed his tune completely and was extremely dismissive. I saw a family doctor about a week before that too and he said the same thing just not as jerkish.

Somethings clearly going on here. Does anyone have any clue what this could be and is it possible to have gotten herpes that way from a simple handjob? sorry for the long post but I want to include as much info as possible and I’m going completely insane. trying to understand how I could get so unlucky at that stupid place aside from the fact that I shouldn’t have been there at all.

thanks so much.imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Hi, has any of your doctor suggested balanitis? They said there was no pathology but it doesn't mean you don't a mild skin disorder. You should mix antifungal (jock itch ointment) and hydrocortisone and apply it for a week. Ask your pharmacist for advice.

Make sure you use unperfumed soap and moisturizer (vaseline, eucerin can do). You have a small dermatitis/irritation, try to not let anxiety consume you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.